mark huefmann/b weavy

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
hey guys just got my motor running again and i am having an issue with my down pipe the puck i guess is not sealing and my boost is changing 26 psi first run and brake boost 12 psi quick then 23 then 21 and the spool up is slow cant get more than 2 psi brake boosting after the first run. i grab the accutator and pull back and forth 5 times and then its goos to go for 1 run. i unhook the arm and swing the arm and puck and it feels like its dragging. what can i do

well i took the downpipe off and discovered the puck is off the arm and the center pin is missing out the tailpipes the arm was holding it against the turbo. this explains my boost fluctuation and boost differences. i am on vacation next week and i am desperate for a fix and a car to drive. can you ship me a new one and i will send this one out . i only have 4 track visits since last year. i returned this last year for the same thing but the weld was broke but still intact. please return my call at 724-630-4107. thanks brian roman