Magnuson Magna Charger MP90 Superchargers For Sale

Ken Adams

Thinking about replacing your dated Eaton supercharger? See the For Sale Section for info about Magnuson Magna Chargers I have for sale. Cheap upgrade for your tired Eaton blower.

I might be interested, but would need more info. Aside from the info on Magnuson's site, I can't find much mention of the mp90. Very little comes up on the W-body boards. These are a direct bolt-on? Do MPS pulleys for the gen 3/gen V fit this? Any idea how it compares to the gen V you'd pull from a 04+ Grand Prix?

The Magna Charger MP90 should be a direct bolt-on replacement for the Eaton M90 supercharger.It is my understanding the Magna Charger is an upgraded and improved version of the Eaton M90, which was offered by several US auto makers on various cars and trucks. As far as pulley interchange/adaptability, I believe the pulleys mentioned would work on the MP90 but I am not 100% sure. Would be best to contact Magnuson about the pulleys and their interchangeability.

Buickturbo85- If your interested in the Magna Charger MP90, pm me and we can discuss price. I'm willing to a reasonable counter offer.

hello im interested in one of these units, mabe two if the price is right . thanks
Angel1951, I have one MP90 supercharger remaining, however, there is one other party that has voiced interest a couple of days ago. If he decides not to purchase it, i will notify you of its availability. Thank you for your interest.

hello Ken Adams. the magnuson mp90 is infact a upgraded version of the eaton m90 but are far different from eachother, different housing, different size, different rotors , different snout, different innlet and outlet, different every thing, not even close. not direct bolt-on replacement's for a eaton m90's. these were used on very few makes and moldes here in the US, and as far as the rest of the world, i dont know? but if you still have it up for sale let me know . thanks

hello Ken Adams. the magnuson mp90 is infact a upgraded version of the eaton m90 but are far different from eachother, different housing, different size, different rotors , different snout, different innlet and outlet, different every thing, not even close. not direct bolt-on replacement's for a eaton m90's. these were used on very few makes and moldes here in the US, and as far as the rest of the world, i dont know? but if you still have it up for sale let me know . thanks

I was told by one of the Magnuson dealer's it would be a bolt-on replacement for M90 superchargers. Because of what your saying, I will contact several other dealers and see what they have to say. If this is not correct information, I will update my for sale add. Thank you for in the information.