M&P 9mm pro series

Dreamn4GN

I'm looking to purchase a 9mm Pro fully assembled slide. Anyone know where I can get one of these? Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Nothing???? Man thought it be a little easier than this.

Carolina Arms

(252) 862-4867
They might be able to take care of you.
I could not find any on gun broker.

They are on backorder I believe! Very nice choice! I love mine, are you looking simply for a better trigger?

I'm just looking to purchase the pro series slide. Slide only. I was told I can put a 9mm pro series slide on my full size 40cal and it fits just fine. Still looking for a 9mm

Inventory can still be interesting.
I know a lot of people that still want a CZ SP-01.

Inventory can still be interesting.
I know a lot of people that still want a CZ SP-01.
I was looking at a CZ75B. Just local shop wants 500 for a lightly used one and 675 for a new one. Where I've seen them selling for under 550 new. Problem is magazines are over my regulations for mag size by 1 round. I'm not paying over 100 bucks more for the welding is magazines.

Let's agree to disagree, this happens when people transfer guns from out of state to CA.
If you have a nice dealer they will modify them to you before they come into CA.
If not you get them to ship disassembled as rebuild kits.

There are loopholes but jersey and MA are very specific John. Can't do that without prior approval of the state. If you get caught buying a "rebuild kit" that's not approved by the state it's a felony.;)

There are loopholes but jersey and MA are very specific John. Can't do that without prior approval of the state. If you get caught buying a "rebuild kit" that's not approved by the state it's a felony.;)

Charlie,

It drives me nuts that I don't have the same rights as people in other states.

Some dealers can have the gun shipped to them and they can block it. But most dealers won't unless they are selling the gun. Sucks all the full size 9mms have mag capacity more then my states laws allow. Might just grab a g17 or M&P9 with 10 rounders.