loud backfire no start like timings off

I do have a hand held scan it says no codes are stored battery. Got disconnected. when it broke down and starter swap

There's a mark a small scratch on sensor wonder if crankshaft is walking I n the block sensor still mangnatized

I believe stock never been touched as far as I know car has 96k and no mods i put new up pipe starter 87ign. Gas tank fuel filter fuel pumpand brakes and bearings plugs are wet 130 psI. +or- 10 lbs. Ibe been avoiding pulling the Turbo

I believe stock never been touched as far as I know car has 96k and no mods i put new up pipe starter 87ign. Gas tank fuel filter fuel pumpand brakes and bearings plugs are wet 130 psI. +or- 10 lbs. Ibe been avoiding pulling the Turbo
Disconnect the ECM power wire at the battery, Pull the main chip (larger one), leave it out, and see if it starts. If it does, it answers your ECM question.

ive heard of this before with new ignition modules. Try adjusting the cam sensor.

Unless the starter wires are grounding out and coil isn't getting enough voltage during cranking can't see any shorts went through harness from module to passenger side and found no open wires just cause it looked sketchy near ac. bracket

It sounds like the timing is off. If you have fuel and spark (if its poping, you do), your crank sensor is new, and the ignition module is new, I would definitely look into the cam sensor position before trying new ecms and replacing more. If it doesn't work let me know. I hope it works out for ya!

Gonna try cam sensor car only popped or backfired once or twice out of the blue will go out there today man I wish this thing had a distributor lol #%&: