looking to have cage installed in north florida area

asloan5

Corn Fed alcoholic
anyone have a good shop to recommend. I'm close to jacksonville gainesville ocala valdosta and tallahassee
need a cage that will let me into the 10's without getting kicked out of the track.
I have gotten 1 phone estimate from a place called dga race cars in highsprings fl approx 1000-1200 for an 8 point chrome-molly installed if I remove the interior before dropping the car off. does this sound in line ?

Sounds cheap to me. I was quoted $1500 for a 6 point Chromoly.

I wasn't paying that, so I ordered a 6 point from S&W. I'm in the process of installing it now.

Sounds cheap to me. I was quoted $1500 for a 6 point Chromoly.

I wasn't paying that, so I ordered a 6 point from S&W. I'm in the process of installing it now.

Its about time. :eek: LOw 10 second car with no cage. Crazy cajun......

Yeah, then I'll be able to go to the local tracks. It's a slow process, probably be done in a couple of weeks. Thanks to Big Head Chris for all the advice.

How about Cal Hartline? Don't get the cheapest one...get the strongest one. Your head will thank you.
Conrad

terry mock, i forget the name of shop but off of St. Johns Bluff rd.in Jax. does veryy good work. did chassis for busch cars i think. i have seen some very nice cage work as well as my prior car he did. very known around here

here is where it's going to be done
Iannuzis Dragsters
5289 Louis Ln
Middleburg, FL 32068-3142
(904) 282-1425

8 point CM custom built 950.00 installed with me removing my interior
I make an appointment and drop it off 2-3 days later it's ready. Sounds good I will post how it went afterwards

Several people from the area gave him as a recommendation for doing really nice work.

Bwr

Its a bit of a drive but Big Wood Racing does a lot of work on Turbo Buicks, cages and all sorts of other things.