Looking for Stage 2 header ideas

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453228514.528620.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453228524.733517.jpg

Resurrecting this thread since my header build is on its way. I have a talented friend that is a good fabricator so I can't take credit other than giving the direction.
AG

IMG_6139.JPG
IMG_6140.JPG
IMG_6141.JPG
IMG_6142.JPG
IMG_6143.JPG

I always loved the twin header design into what ever configuration. The spark plugs look like they would be an easy change as well.on the ATR's it was a pain until I added spacers between the flange and head. Nice work!

These are version for production heads.

We have started fabrication for sg2 heads also...

Lähetetty minun E6553 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Is there any update for the headers using production heads?

Do you offer your headers with a single wastegate provision, rather than two? I don't think I will be using a twin-scroll housing, but these headers aren't much more than TA's,and look way legit.

Little more update. Wastegate is set in place and in the final stages of finishing up. Bellows will be installed this week. The bellows were $200 each but think its worth it to protect the headers from cracking.
AG.
002.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

The exhaust is shaping up real nice. We used 3.5 oval pipe to get it tucked under the car and the large muffler was placed upward near the rear. Hopefully get it back within a few days. Everything is easily removable with piloted V-band clamps. The exhaust is rigidly mounted with a flex mounted near the down pipe pipe exit.
AG.

007 (2).JPG
008 (2).JPG
009 (2).JPG
010 (2).JPG
011 (2).JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

I think that the vband clamps revolutionized the exhaust industry. Not only did it allow a quick disconnect for serviceability but being able to loosen up a section for a little twisting motion to make it fit better without elongating holes or cutting a flange and rewelding. Oval piping is the perfect solution when you need the equivalent of a 4" pipe but your car is too low or clearance issues. Very nice work.

I think that the vband clamps revolutionized the exhaust industry. Not only did it allow a quick disconnect for serviceability but being able to loosen up a section for a little twisting motion to make it fit better without elongating holes or cutting a flange and rewelding. Oval piping is the perfect solution when you need the equivalent of a 4" pipe but your car is too low or clearance issues. Very nice work.
I don't think I would ever make another exhaust system without the V-bands. I used the piloted ones too so everything stays perfectly aligned.
AG.

That is some fantastic workmanship going on there. Looks awesome. Do you plan on wrapping the exhaust system to keep the temps down under the hood?

That is some fantastic workmanship going on there. Looks awesome. Do you plan on wrapping the exhaust system to keep the temps down under the hood?

Yes I do. I will be using the DEI lava rock wrap like I did before. Really like how well it works and can just about touch the pipes when running.
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had asked my fabricator to come up with a secondary support for the intercooler just in case the upper tank blows apart and don't feel like driving over it so he came up with this clever mount.
AG.

024 (2).JPG
025 (2).JPG
026 (2).JPG
027.JPG