Looking for Reputable Shop or Mechanic in Portland, OR

Infamous'86GN

I design stuff...
Hey guys,

Exactly what the title says I am looking for a shop/mechanic in or around the Portland area. I won't just throw the buick into anyones hands. I need to get my rear-main redone and have some other work that I don't have the area to do it myself in at the moment.

Thanks!

Terry Ryan is out that way. He may be in Washington, tho and Im not sure if he still works on these cars or not.

I was actually going to ask you if you had a contact info for him. Thanks, I'll try and message him after I get home from work.

Hey guys,

Exactly what the title says I am looking for a shop/mechanic in or around the Portland area. I won't just throw the buick into anyones hands. I need to get my rear-main redone and have some other work that I don't have the area to do it myself in at the moment.

Thanks!

GN Northwest in Seattle... It's only a few hours away and definitely worth the drive.

www.gnnorthwest.com

I just got my WE-4 worked on from GN Northwest. Dan was just awsome in getting my Buick to run right. Got the ALKY kit and worked on my fuel mgt systems.
It is worth the drive to give those guys a chance to work on your Buick. I was also having a hard time looking for a good mechanic , But no more!!

GN Northwest is THE PLACE to get your Buick worked on. I don't trust anybody with my car, but after listening to Dan and seeing what he can do, I won't go anywhere else. He is detail oriented and meticulous. Can't say enough good stuff about those guys! They work hard, and race harder!!