Local Auto Painting

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
I need to have my front bumper repainted. I'll remove it and take to the shop.

Who would you recommend in North Puget Sound ?

Hell, I'll paint it... Let's see, $3.00 for can of spray paint and $1.50 /hr for my time. Lets call it $12 for the whole project.:)

Just kidding;)

Wanted to let you know that my trannys back in and I'm headed to the dyno this coming weekend. I'll keep you in the loop. Oh! It looks like Mike will dyno his as well. Do you want to get in on this?

Give me a call TurboSlacker if you're in or just want to go and spectate.

F.S.

Dan,

A friend of mine who did some touch up work (quarter panel) on my GN right before I bought (from another buddy of mine) works at LABCO down on Everett Mall way - His name is Rich.

The last time I talked to him, he was talking about doing side jobs from a friends shop out in Lake Stevens/Machias area.
If you need more info let me know.

Just an FYI I won't be back at work till next week. I spent last Tues/Wed down at Evergreen Hospitol w/an appendicitis. If you can give me a call at home.

Since I'm now recovering, that cam change won't be happening till probably March. :mad:

B.T.W. Thanks for the email w/the link to the place in Ohio for my
search to find a ECM. I've got my injectors but it's on hold right
now.

Mike

Frank,
I'm definitely interested in going to see some local GN's dyno tested. I'll pass on running mine this time. Maybe one of these days when I'm done modifying and tuning it...i.e. never :p
BTW, don't even think about coming near my car with your stinkin' can of paint :eek:

Mike,
Thanks for the contact name. Please email me more info when you get a chance.
Hope you have a speedy recovery.

BillsGN

What dyno do you guys use

I'll be going to the one in Marysville. Monstors is the name of the shop. I haven't used his dyno before but the guy who owns the place is a good guy with a laid back atmosphere.

Are you interested in getting in on this? We'll pretty much have the dyno to ourselves all day with no rush to get off. This is something that I set up a long time ago with Mike the owner and so far it's just me and another guy goining, but I'm willing to divide the time up 3 ways or more if there are others interested.

Let me know soon. BTW it's "suppose" to be dry this weekend.

Frank

Trying to pretty the car up Dan so you can take first again this year at Puyallup? I would suggest the shop where I had mine done but they are a little outta the way for you.

Re: BillsGN

Originally posted by boostedmaxPSI
I'll be going to the one in Marysville. Monstors is the name of the shop. I haven't used his dyno before but the guy who owns the place is a good guy with a laid back atmosphere.

Are you interested in getting in on this? We'll pretty much have the dyno to ourselves all day with no rush to get off. This is something that I set up a long time ago with Mike the owner and so far it's just me and another guy goining, but I'm willing to divide the time up 3 ways or more if there are others interested.

Let me know soon. BTW it's "suppose" to be dry this weekend.

Frank

Frank, I would be very interested in "time sharing" the dyno! Thanks for the offer. I am installing a new turbo and DP tomorrow and the use of the dyno would help tremendously. What day are we talking and approx cost? This Sat. I am planning to install an Eaton posi which I can have done pretty early enough to join you guys around 10am or so....Let me know!

Thanks again, Bill

Front bumper repaint....

See if the guy will do a GP on the front bumper repaint since my front bumper needs to be painted as well....:D

BillsGN

Bill your in...

It looks like there will be the 3 of us on Saturday. I don't have the exact price yet but I imagine that it won't be too far off from typical dyno fees. Shoot me a private message with your contact info and I will call you with specifics.

I would imagine that we would start around 10am.

Frank

I might be late on Sat.....

Frank,

I will be running late on Saturday. Long story, but if you give me a call, I will explain it. What time do you think you will be there till?

Thanks, Bill

Speaking of Powder Coating....

I have a friend that powdercoats for a living....he powdercoated a buch of stuff for me (I'll show you guys tomorrow). Best part is, he doesn't charge me anything!!! :D

If you guys need something done, let me know and I will get you hooked up!!!