Let's see what you got! Firearm Picture Thread

I have one too many firearms... But I love showing off my favorite. My Nighthawk custom GRP 1911 and my Technoframes case...
24y064p.jpg

23l1mf.jpg

2it0jur.jpg
love the case,not to mention the gun too!!!!!! i would love to shoot off a few with that monster:eek:

Not only do i know what your GN looks like, and what mods are done to it, but now i know what firearms you have at your house.. Just saying, be careful what you post on the internet ;)

I am a very strict about this . My firearms, are my firearms, and not for public! But you guys have some nice hardware! It's not the Goverment I am worried about even thou there scum, but it's public attention. Never leave a man behind! ;)

I am a very strict about this . My firearms, are my firearms, and not for public! But you guys have some nice hardware! It's not the Goverment I am worried about even thou there scum, but it's public attention. Never leave a man behind! ;)

Tis why you only show off a small % of your collection :p And I totally agree with what your saying..dont want too much internet info out there....however...an individual would have to be quite dumb to choose people showing off weapons to target :D Just sayin haha

How much for the fancy case? I think I can actually just use it to crack skulls like an old bag lady then take the firearm out....

Universal model- $300
Specific gun model w/o hydraulics- $400
with (the one pictured)-$500

My old man is actually a distributor for these cases so I can get them a bit cheaper than that if you or anyone you know is interested ;)

Will be in touch! I must say that quality is amazing, and I like whole engineering concept on them. Awesome, prob the best case I have ever seen!

Will be in touch! I must say that quality is amazing, and I like whole engineering concept on them. Awesome, prob the best case I have ever seen!
Pictures do it no justice either....just like a perfect car. You have to actually see it and sit in it :)

HOOWAH!!! Have no reason to show off most of what I've got but there are a few pieces that are just to "purty" not for others to see.;)