Left coast roll bar help!

blckgnx

Older Member
I'm needing a roll bar installed (prefer moly) and cannot find anyone willing to do a full interior car. Anyone know of someone on the Left coast (Bakersfield area) that does professional work? I'm willing to drive to the LA area even. Thanks, Ron

blckgnx said:
I'm needing a roll bar installed (prefer moly) and cannot find anyone willing to do a full interior car. Anyone know of someone on the Left coast (Bakersfield area) that does professional work? I'm willing to drive to the LA area even. Thanks, Ron

I will get you an answer.
There are a lot of shops doing psca cars.

I have gotten two responses for Hickok Race Cars in California City.
I am trying to get the number.

Hi John, WOW what a small world. Cal City is only about 20 miles from here! I'll find his number somehow, I've heard that he was "The Man" for headers, but never knew he did anything else. Thank you,Ron By the way, how do you guys get the car info on here, I can't find it in the profile area?

blckgnx said:
Hi John, WOW what a small world. Cal City is only about 20 miles from here! I'll find his number somehow, I've heard that he was "The Man" for headers, but never knew he did anything else. Thank you,Ron By the way, how do you guys get the car info on here, I can't find it in the profile area?

Here is Bill's number 1-760-677-9078 he is looking forward to hearing from you. Let me know if it works out!

Best regards,

Hi John, Well, just got off the phone with Bill and its a go. He's backed up right now, but I can still run the car till they throw me out. LOL. Anyway, Thanks for the help, go figure it would be in my own backyard. Ron

blckgnx said:
Hi John, Well, just got off the phone with Bill and its a go. He's backed up right now, but I can still run the car till they throw me out. LOL. Anyway, Thanks for the help, go figure it would be in my own backyard. Ron

Ron,

I am glad that I could help.
Please send me some pictures when you get it done.

Best regards,