Lebanon Valley May 19th

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
Jannety Racing in Waterbury CT is renting the track in Lebanon Valley NY on Friday May 19th.Tickets are 100.00 and you can bring a friend.A cookout is included.You should get a lot of passes since only 56 people showed up last year.Lots of guys had 20-30 passes.Call Jannety Racing at 203-753-7223 for ticket info.If rained out the rain date is 1 week later.Hope to see a lot GN's up there.Can't wait to get my first pass on my 86 GN and my nitrous Vmax.Should be fun!!!! Thanks,AJ vmaxrider@hotmail.com

The one week later is nice,Alot of guys may be going to the GS Nationals the week of the 19TH

Damn.....It figures. I had Fridays off until this week. Now I don't. :mad: Maybe a good day to call in sick?? ;)

KTB

Rain Date

Since it rained out Friday the 19th the new date will be next friday the 26th.So far there are 40 cars going and he will cut off at 60 cars.If you've ever gone to Lebonon Valley on test and tune night you are lucky to get 2 passes.Last year there were 52 cars and people were getting between 20 and 30 passes!!!Best 100.00 you will spend to dial in your car.Lots of tuners will be there also.The 100 bucks gets you a pass for 2 people and 1 car.A cookout is ALSO included.See you there!!!Call Jannetty Racing for a ticket.The # is 203-753-7223