Late model harness kit??

T-Type85David

https://secure.mysuperpageshosting.com/kirbanperformance.com/index1.htm

with this does it let me use the later :)confused: oh guessing, 96-00) Delco Cd players?? or no?? if so i can make some adaptors for a double din?? Was looking at it the other day. Looks like i need to just cut a few parts and drill some holes in them maybe a bit more. (NOt a for sure thing but why not im bored) I like the factory look but my tapes are getting old and want to update but not all that flash E crap, with a light show and all that. Something clean, something like this
Pioneer - 50W x 4 MOSFET Apple® iPod®/Satellite Radio/HD Radio-Ready CD Deck - FH-P8000BT or Kenwood - 50W x 4 MOSFET iPod®/Satellite/HD Radio-Ready DVD Deck - DDX512 or Pioneer - Satellite Radio/Apple® iPod®-Ready Deck with 7" Touch Screen - AVH-P6000DVD. That would be a nice update but could i use kirban's kit and that's it or would i have to use that kit and do a combo with another kit (from walmart or whatever) for those years (ex uhh 00 chevy 1500 or so) Just asking, i know another posting said GN's are 1.5 but anything can be done i say. Just wanted to know if they is an easy way or should i just find one?? Thanks, would be really nice to somehow hookup a Turbolink to the touchscreen, with the CPU( those small cube ones) mounted in the truck or under the seat somehow/somewhere. Then crap you could hold Aleast 80gigs(depends on internal HDD) of all your music, movies, GPS etc:cool: :cool: . That would be really nice and you still could mount an external HDD but again im bored guys.:rolleyes: NEED some feedback, thanks.