Kirban Performance

trip

15k all original 87 GN
Second order with Kirban for various parts, Excellent service and fast shipping!

Just a heads up for Canadian members, UPS tends to ding pretty hard on brokerage fees, damn UPS, (not Kirbans problem)

Great Service:biggrin:

Second order with Kirban for various parts, Excellent service and fast shipping!

Just a heads up for Canadian members, UPS tends to ding pretty hard on brokerage fees, damn UPS, (not Kirbans problem)

Great Service:biggrin:

i always ask US mail ground for shipping
the fee is very low but you need to waiting 7 to 12 day
i never pay for a brooking fee in my case in quebec

claude

I dealt with Kirbans recently, and they were fine. However, I hate the fact that they ship UPS, which charges huge brokerage fees, etc.

I recently also purchased some GN stuff from another vendor, and they shipped through the mail. No fees, and it arrived in a short time. I wish we had an option of not using the courier companies. Not only are they way too expensive, they also deliver it to your house (when you arent home, of course).

Give me the good old post office, any time.

or if you arent too far from a border...grab a postal depot account...drive over...on your way back show invoice and pay the taxes...and then eat kraft dinner for a month because canadian taxes pst and gst = 13% after currency conversion are outrageous...still a better option than the ups one...i bought a part for 300 and when the ups guy was walking away it turned into 450...screw it any vendors that want to set up a canadian parts store let me know im in...noah.