Kirban Open House April 13th rain or shine

I have the 87 all detailed up and ready to go! Tomorrow I'm going to detail the 86 all day in the garage since it's going to rain. Pollen will be down as well with this rain! Low pollen is always a good thing for a black car! I'll have both my junkers there on Saturday. It's always easy to find someone to drive the other car :D

8640988899_1d8d4f7ded_b.jpg

Well Free yum yum donuts and home made free food! I think they are coming from all over! We like turbo Buick's, the smell of new parts, and good food! You have it all at Kirban's! :)

^^^^^very nice. Can't wait. How many Buicks will be caravanning with you from KMart?

Our annual Spring OPen House runs 9 am until 3 pm this coming April 13th Saturday 2013. Several new additons including Russ and Nancy doing the cooking for a free lunch of hambugers hot dogs etc. Also Terry Shaw noted appraiser wil be on hand to answer any questions conserning having a proper appraisal done of your car.

The usual M & M contest, um Yum donuts which by the way is celebrating 50 years of being in business...quite a feat among the many dunkin donuts in the area! We will be running some special sales during the day and several auctions on close out items.

We of course hope for nice weather and in all he years of doing events I think we have been extremely fortunate weather wise. So make the trip and get a free lunch besides.....our new items will be on display. Pete Hoffman as well as myself will have array of used parts for sale.

Spring is just around the corner.

denniskirban@yahoo.com
the address on the site does not come up on yahoo or my Garmin GPS (with updated maps)

WOW What a great time! Not sure on the car count but it had to be up around 50 turbo Buick's there. Perfect weather. The parts were good, the food was out of this world, and the turbo's were spoolin! Dennis Kirban does it first class all the way. Only Dennis can pull off an event like that! I picked up a trunk kit for my 86 it looks beautiful! Thanks again Dennis for keeping these Buick's alive!

Some pics are here from Chuck...

https://picasaweb.google.com/84BuickGN/20130413?authkey=Gv1sRgCK2Jv5KLpZGsgQE

Does anyone have any more pics from this event? That white t is awesome does it have tan interior???