Kenne Bell fiberglass bumper/air damn for sale

TURBOELKY

IMG_3189.JPG
IMG_3187.JPG
IMG_3186.JPG
IMG_3184.JPG

This thing was brand new when I got it. It's never been painted. Air dams are built into the bumper, very minor crack, easily repaired. The center use to funnel into the factory intercooler scoop, i cut it out to Clear the front mount, planned on i stalling a wide trans cooler in the void.
Looking to get the $100 i paid for it or will trade for factory air dams, or any evidence of Lou with sheep.

I stored a stock crank, rods and pistons and flexplate for over a month I was giving you for free. I held onto hood shocks for your fiberglass hood for months for you. If you want this piece, pick it up for $100 cash. Not holding onto it, sorry.
Burbank

I'm extremely sorry bro I totally forgot about that stuff I really do appreciate it . I'll shoot u a pm

I stored a stock crank, rods and pistons and flexplate for over a month I was giving you for free. I held onto hood shocks for your fiberglass hood for months for you. If you want this piece, pick it up for $100 cash. Not holding onto it, sorry.
Burbank

Burbank

Burbank
Turboelky call me 3233816534

I'll pick it up tomorrow . I'm driving down to Carson to work on someone's car I can stop by and grab it

I'd like to be third in row, and I'll pay now.

Thank you

lol i will I have to help a fellow turbo Buick guy out tomorrow so if I don't get it by your lunch I will stop by on my way back up the hill .ether way I will pick it up tomorrow

Thank you . I had no clue Kenne bell made a full bumper and front lip in one

Attachments

• IMG_8682.JPG
    IMG_8682.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 121