Kansas City Mo Shop/Garage

kidwithatoy

Large Member
Hey guys,
Anyone know of a TB friendly shop or garage in or around the Kansas City Mo area?

Not expecting a "Richard Clark" type of environment, but someone that knows their way around a Buick would be refreshing.

Get in contact with Bryan... I'll find his exact screen name but he's in your area.

Quick6'n'KC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I trailered mine to a guy in OKC that been working on them for many years and very good. If you want his info contact me

go see Bob!! Great guy, has been around so many of these things.......Best guy in the area for that Buick!

Bob.......he man yeah I am still around. I have been busy and starting to play with the buick again. I bought a motor from jdpolizin up in iowa. Fresh built 109 .030 champion heads 212/212 roller cam, has a fresh hofer trans and another ptc. Took the other 200/ptc combo rebuilt it and put it in the 69 camaro. I built a 383 with some dart heads, lil .490/490 cam. She runs good with the 2800 ptc and 3.73s. I am finally out enjoying these. I drove the shit out of the camaro until thanksgiving. I figure i have all winter to test n tune the buick but so far so good.....I am looking forward to hookimg this spring. I see wanner is liquidating here and on craigslist. I have another buddy that has painted his, has some gorgeous wheels and is build his motor currently. So as some leave more join......the beauty of these cars.

No.....motor was complete. All new all reciepts minus fuel injectors. Jr motosports built it, all the turbofarmwest guys in Iowa use......
Cool! We need to get together some time.

Bob we do....its been a minute I know. Glad ro see you are doing well.