Jason and RJC Racing

INTERCOOLED

Hey guys-

Just wanted to let everyone know just how happy I am with the pulley set I ordered from RJC. I got the package today and I was VERY impressed with the craftsmanship and the overall look of these awesome pulleys. I was also impressed with the extra care taken in packaging these materials. I cannot wait to see how they will look on my new engine.

Jason was very helpful and informative when I spoke with him on the phone. He promptly got my order in the mail the same day and I am very happy with the overall service.

RJC Racing is first class all the way!

Thanks again!:)

Good guy's

I must also add they are very patient and informative as I have purchased many parts and asked many questions. They always remain sensitive and responsive to the customers needs :D

I couldnt agree more. I am in the process of putting my car back together and he has been very helpful.

Parts

Jason does make some very nice parts. Even the pucks i did use in the internal flanges that i had made. good customer service.

i can't wait :confused: to get my intercooler and my nice new throttle body and dog house.

I'll add to the negative.

I have used RJC much in the past and I have to say:
The parts are too perfect, too shiney, work flawlessly, the support is entirely too accomodating, and my car is way too fast now.

Gee, thanks RJC

:biggrin:

i just got my megacooler and polished throttle body and dog house, the t.b & dog house look awesome but the intercooler is ENORMOUS :eek: i i'm still shocked awesome product guys