Ive Decided To Go 4 Bolt

4 bolt atr headers are going on in an hour.....
cant decide between a racegate and a std. hks gate....have em both.
im going to try and fabricate a 4 inch downpipe....we will see how that goes....it might end up being 3.

anyone ever make their own downpipe?

surej

i recieved the housing otto. thanks. im trying to figure out what im gonna do for a downpipe. i have a 3 inch downpipe but the flange is smaller than the one on the housing. i was going to get some elbows from the truck supply house in town and fabricate a 4 inch downpipe. has anyone even fit a 4 incher with a stock a/c box?

im still going to try the wastegate on the crossover...we will see what happens.

hey Norbs...u want $100 ....make me a downpipe!

surej

I need a 4" dp myself, That is going to be difficult, your best to build . 3.5" downpipe.:p

whats the update on your 4 bolt? any progress?

3.5 will be fine..........you can run 9s on a 3" BTW

9's or not, Dr Boost is a sissy.!!! ;)

Why no 4"??? If you really want it, Give me a call, I'd love to help!

Cliff

hey cliff....the Gorilla is banging on my garage door to let her loose. too bad there is 9 inches of snow on the ground. the 3.5 went in very snug. i took it out for a short drive before the snow fell, i never realized how loud a wastegate on a crossover is...

Well don't be suprised if there are rabbit tracks all over your snow covered yard in the morning! ;)

Cliff

its a dirty shame when the two people that i have friendly competition with turn to big inch stage motors when i turned the wick up on my lil oil burning 231.

relax guys....its only for fun:cool:

cliff, is the bunny having nightmares about "THE ARM" ?

SUREJ

??? What are you talking about? I just figured it was time to upgrade! My car last year was a bunch of stock parts and a small pea shooter turbo.... I just want to add a few bolt-ons, that's all

;)

its a dirty shame when the two people that i have friendly competition with turn to big inch stage motors when i turned the wick up on my lil oil burning 231.

Looks to me like a couple low budget guys are going to show you what you could have bought with all that money you dumped into that turd motor!

What do you say Cliff?

Jason

Postal: Cheers to that! :D

Dr. Boost: While you are part right on stage motors not being "low-budget", you know that my GN will have much less into it than most other cars of equal performance, and many others that can't equal it's performance ;)

Cliff