Is there any new info on the new T-Link working with extenders?

DonnieShort

Who's Next?
The last few e-mail updates hasn't had anything one way or the other? Is it still in the works? Thanks

Donnie

I guess I'm puzzled as to the question... it works fine with the Translator and the extender chips (and always has).

Are you referring to the ScanMaster fast data patch? If so, that *IS* in the works (and in the newsletter as part of the "Skunk Works" section). In fact, I was working on the XML needed to support it just this morning.

We hope to test it by the Nationals (lots of cars and chips to try it with! :))

WHat about an option to double the maf values so it displays the values that have been cut in half by the translator?

David Last
87 GN

That should be pretty easy to do ... we'll just add it as another "special hardware option" and the MAF conversion will be 2x "normal". It's a setting in the new Vehicle Preferences (like the boost harness).

Originally posted by kenmosher
I guess I'm puzzled as to the question... it works fine with the Translator and the extender chips (and always has).

Are you referring to the ScanMaster fast data patch? If so, that *IS* in the works (and in the newsletter as part of the "Skunk Works" section). In fact, I was working on the XML needed to support it just this morning.

We hope to test it by the Nationals (lots of cars and chips to try it with! :))

Sorry to confuse, I meant the fast update. Thanks for the info!

Donnie

Ken Mosher
I see in your link V2.13 that you support Vin 3 buicks...Does this include Vin 8's ?
I have a 83 T-type and would like a good scan tool to use
Thanks
Jim
P.S. If you need a Beta tester for Dodge trucks would be happy to help...or a 83 T ...:D

:D well ... Vin3 is not Vin8!

Seriously, 2.13 doesn't, but there's a good chance that v3.0 will eventually. To be honest, it probably isn't right out of the chute, but once we get a bit down the list, it will fit in nicely with other carb'ed applications.

Darn...At least some one is thinking of us..Thanks
Offer still stands for Beta testing :D
Jim