Is My PAC unit dead?

NEARING

I've verified that the pump is good and will run when 12v is applied to it and I have 12 v going to the PAC but nothing coming out of it when the test PB is pressed. The 15 amp fuse is good and the red led armed light comes on as well as the red light on the controller. I'v checked all my connections and they seem to be good. Any Ideas to check the PAC with a meter? What am I missing? Thanks.

Make sure Initial is at 12 o'clock for a setting.
If you have the led going red when you push the test button, then the pump circuit is getting juice. With pump plugged in and things connected.. the black wire on the pump drive will go down from 12 to 8 when you push the test button. If it doesnt, then controller has an issue.

How old is the unit? How old is the pump?

If you have the led going red when you push the test button, then the pump circuit is getting juice. With pump plugged in and things connected.. the black wire on the pump drive will go down from 12 to 8 when you push the test button. If it doesnt, then controller has an issue.

Sorry for the long delayed response. The led is red all the time and does not change at all when the test button is depressed, I have zero voltage on the black wire going to the pump when test is depressed. If I go red wire to ground (red wire out of the PAC unit) I have 12 volts. I guess I need a new PAC unit? The system is about 6 years, the pump runs when a direct 12v is applied to it.
Thanks

If the red wire on pump has 12v, then the black wire on pump is supposed to show 12v
You say it reads zero, so that indicates your pump is open. Or wiring to pump is open