Is it me or are there lots of double posts lately?

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
Seems to be on a lot of threads. Happened to me on a reply too.

Not just you.

From what I can tell the system is slow so we hit post again and again and they all post

I wonder if the double/triple posts are because of an issue when clicking to "Submit" the post, the site stalls out. For about a week now, every time I submit or reply, the site does that 3-white-bar-flickering at the top right corner, and it doesn't go away. The comment DOES actually post, but at least in I.E. 11, it appears to not have submitted and the browser window seems to hang. If you open a new browser window and browse to the topic you just posted to, you see the post was indeed submitted.

Something is messed up with posting replies, it would seem. Hopefully the webmaster can look into this, it's very annoying to have to open a new browser window every time I post a reply, and close/End Task on the "stuck reply" browser window.

StuckReply.JPG

you are correct.

While its doing the flickering ting the post has already been put up.

we don’t realize it so we keep clicking.

My, for now, solution is i click send then open a new window.

I see my post and close the still flickering window.

Oh well

D

I forgot to mention this is happening on 3 different computers for me, so I think it's safe to assume it's not a computer problem and more of a website problem.

Seems to be on a lot of threads. Happened to me on a reply too.

Lately, the site seems to be jacked up in a bunch of ways.

Double posting replies, doesn't respond/gets "stuck", runs super slow, all kind of maladies. Resetting my modem(s) and restarting my computer(s) doesn't help.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Yes after you press the post button it doesn't go away like it used to . So ppl press it multiple times hence the double triple posts

I just did a triple post and didn't know it until I left and came back to section I posted in . I guess you have to post and leave then come back.

I just did a triple post and didn't know it until I left and came back to section I posted in . I guess you have to post and leave then come back.

You can post and then hit the "refresh" button to achieve the same results and end up back at the post you just made.

Seems to have started when the ad's between each post showed up.

Did a for sale post and hit reply about 10 times with no results. Now thread has all of them showing. And giant ads with each post. WTF!