Is GBody still around

Well Damn, now I'm really pissed I'm getting ignored. I thought he was getting a big pay day and was making sure everything that happened. Hell I can appreciate that.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Don't be pissed because your not being ignored. Maybe an error to an e-mail address that may not be monitored. fixed 3 today.
Send your order # to me in the subject & I'll handle it.

At the end of the day it is my name that hangs on GBP. It doesn't matter how many employees good or bad they are under me.
I'm responsible & held accountable at the end of the day.
My apologies before we talk.

Last edited:
If he wasn't trying to take people's money off his website he wouldn't charge your order until he ships the item. If he doesn't have the item in stock he would email you and tell you it's backordered and charge you when it come into stock and is ready to ship. That's how trustworthy online retail websites usually run their business. HE DOES NOT!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Average cost is about $3.00 to process the order.
Here is declined CC's from 1-1-14 to 1-5-14
So I guess we should type em up. Pull all the orders. Send you a TR# then run your CC?
I wonder what that cost would be to pass on to a good customer???

We rarely run over 1-2 days to ship unless we have a manufacturers back order. Then we do the dreaded drop ship. Oh my it all didn't ship from GBP.

declined.jpg

Those are probably your declined transactions from your inability to pay your site costs.

Sent while curing depression with boost.

Shane where is all my vendor protection I hear about? :rolleyes:
I only bashed you because u ignored my emails of help.you said it your self"bad customer service",an Shane has nothing to do with this. Its all about you.

Ahh chuck Heard a few things you been saying about me. Can't believe you were going to spend over $10,000 with "the gawd dayum Drunk" LOL
I know your still pissed at burlington that I couldn't bring your used parts because we were filled up. Offering to ship at no charge to your door wasn't good enough.

Luckily I didn't get so pissed when I lost about 100 injectors sent to you. UPS blew the box apart. you said.
Well I have insurance I'll file a claim Chuck.
No I threw the whole box away Brian.
Hmm & I screwed you over. Chuck check the post above for my e-mail address. Or just relay threw my return customers. ;)

If you are going to repeat posts, comments, etc, get your facts straight. First off, I made no mention of a GD drunk.
Many of the parts I ordered were new, not used.
There was no mention of $10K spending. The order was more on the $2K level. I came prepared, w/ $2200 in cash, as per our agreement.
The Burlington deal??
We had at least 6 phone conversations, & more emailed lists of what I wanted. [The list was reviewed item by item on the phone.] All done weeks/months before the "burlington deal". You had more than ample time time to call, let me know that the parts would not be there.
I drove a 750 mile trip, only to get a blank stare when I asked "where in that load is my stuff?". Your response was, and I quote: " I had no space, what was it you wanted?". It's pretty obvious, if you didn't know what I wanted, how did you know you had no space to haul it??

Your "offer" of free frt is a joke. If you didn't know what I wanted, how would you ship it?

To the injector fiasco.
You, or one of your "employees" put a quantity of used, stock injs, in a box. That box was several times larger than the contents, and contained NO packing material. When it got here, the UPS guy handed me the box w/ a side seam split out.
I asked about a claim. Per their rule, the shipper has to initiate it.
I immediately called you, explained what had happened. It was on you to file. You made a comment that you had more, and would send them. I got no request from you for the damaged box. The 2nd box arrived OK. Those injs are still in the shop. I will be glad to send them back, frt ppd.

As for still being "pissed" at the "burlington deal"...Nope. I was one of the more fortunate ones.
I went home w/ my $$ still in my pocket, out only a days travel and gas money.

The old saying "Karmas a bitch" is alive and well.

This is posted for all to see, since you decided to start the conversation in public.

I'm done.........

I only bashed you because u ignored my emails of help.you said it your self"bad customer service",an Shane has nothing to do with this. Its all about you.
Never ignored your e-mails. More then likely it was when I was out of here for a week. It was probablly read & not kept new.

This was a joke: Shane where is all my vendor protection I hear about? :rolleyes:
I hear that all the time.
BTW your PM was returned this AM.

If you are going to repeat posts, comments, etc, get your facts straight. First off, I made no mention of a GD drunk.
Many of the parts I ordered were new, not used.
There was no mention of $10K spending. The order was more on the $2K level. I came prepared, w/ $2200 in cash, as per our agreement.
The Burlington deal??
We had at least 6 phone conversations, & more emailed lists of what I wanted. [The list was reviewed item by item on the phone.] All done weeks/months before the "burlington deal". You had more than ample time time to call, let me know that the parts would not be there.
I drove a 750 mile trip, only to get a blank stare when I asked "where in that load is my stuff?". Your response was, and I quote: " I had no space, what was it you wanted?". It's pretty obvious, if you didn't know what I wanted, how did you know you had no space to haul it??

Your "offer" of free frt is a joke. If you didn't know what I wanted, how would you ship it?

To the injector fiasco.
You, or one of your "employees" put a quantity of used, stock injs, in a box. That box was several times larger than the contents, and contained NO packing material. When it got here, the UPS guy handed me the box w/ a side seam split out.
I asked about a claim. Per their rule, the shipper has to initiate it.
I immediately called you, explained what had happened. It was on you to file. You made a comment that you had more, and would send them. I got no request from you for the damaged box. The 2nd box arrived OK. Those injs are still in the shop. I will be glad to send them back, frt ppd.

As for still being "pissed" at the "burlington deal"...Nope. I was one of the more fortunate ones.
I went home w/ my $$ still in my pocket, out only a days travel and gas money.

The old saying "Karmas a bitch" is alive and well.

This is posted for all to see, since you decided to start the conversation in public.

I'm done.........

Chuck just because you say it doesn't make it true. Take it to emails & I'll show you where that info came from. GA. customer, imagine that.
If you can't remember a few months ago how are you going to remember what happened in 07?
Yeah I write off 100+ injectors as no big deal all the time.
Sounds like my ex employee. Saw his tool box & he had my tools in it. He stated I gave them to him.
Yeah that is what I do fire you & give you going away tools as a reward :rolleyes:
I'll be waiting for that e-mail.