Info on GTA wheels

classic just did a 25% off last week, I'm sure they will again also. And I used my T Type center caps in my GTa wheels and it looks great and the caps are a lil shorter than GTA center caps so the wheels look deeper

that's should put them at just a lil over $500 shipped, mine was $540 shipped with 20 or 25% off

I have a question on the GTA wheels I have 4 rears what do I need to use them on my Turbo T this is a sometimes project that I would very much like to be done any help would be great.
Thanks

5/16 spacer for the front ..should work with the stock studs but longer dorman studs wouldnt hurt.. watch for contact with the tierod ends
for rear Id run a 1.25" spacer (need long wheel studs) or an adapter (5x4.75 to 5x4.75 )
heres pic of 4 rears on a gn with 1.25 spacers in rear with 28" tires in back , 245 front
0728110904.jpg

Last edited:
Classic Industries is offering 30% off orders of $299+. This offer ends Oct. 2, Sunday at Midnight. Use code RKM16 to get discount.

5/16 spacer for the front ..should work with the stock studs but longer dorman studs wouldnt hurt.. watch for contact with the tierod ends
for rear Id run a 1.25" spacer (need long wheel studs) or an adapter (5x4.75 to 5x4.75 )
heres pic of 4 rears on a gn with 1.25 spacers in rear with 28" tires in back , 245 front
View attachment 287234
I was looking at your wheels and was thinking about mine. My rears have a deeper dish than the fronts. I also noticed that when I took the fronts off to do the brakes it has a spacer on it. Tried to use the wheel without the spacer and it will lock against the tie rod end. with my fronts being a sollow dish and the rear being a deeper dish what kind of wheels do you think I have?

Has anyone purchased the 17" version of the gta wheels that Hawks 3rd gen is selling. if so pics and details