I'm not saying but????

Look fellas... Nick is a hell of a guy.... he's gone out of his way on my behalf to fix a problem with a very well known trans guy on this board. He didn't have to , but he was happy to help out. I listen to Nick , value his expertise and treat him with respect.

Maybe that's why he doesn't charge me a restocking fee.
Everyone has their limits to what they put up with.

Restock this!!!!
IBBY
Ho yea I forgot, he kept all the money.

Last edited:
hello and what's happenin; Your right I should get over it but stay over it I don't think so. Now when I here any comments from him I get pissed and I know it'll be in my memory banks for ever.... Lifes too short but some things you never forget.
thanks for your comment
IBBY

hello people; Ya they've been free soon after he porked me. I think that says something.
IBBY

Restock this!!!!
IBBY
Ho yea I forgot, he kept all the money.

You are not only a jerk, but now a liar.:mad:

I have the cancelled check I sent you for the refund minus the "restocking" fee.

The springs were sold to a local customer shortly after I got them back.

In 25+ years of dealing with turbo Buick owners you are not only the biggest jerk I have ever dealt with, but the ONLY one! (n)

hello there Arizona; You sent me a cancelled ck? If so I didn't get it. Send it again and this jerk will shut up. Any luck with that scratch ticket?
IBBY
I'm back to say Arizona you cashed my ck. #1271 on 01-01-13.

Last edited:
a 2 in dropped spring??
heck my stock springs are almost 2 in drop! due to age,
I doubt jlot would see much diff between stock springs and 2 in drop,
unless he's pretty sharp, ( which is doubtful, based upon his comments on the board)
no idea what was the issue, and don't care, but when you get an attitude, you DO suffer the consequences !

a 2 in dropped spring??
heck my stock springs are almost 2 in drop! due to age,
I doubt jlot would see much diff between stock springs and 2 in drop,
unless he's pretty sharp, ( which is doubtful, based upon his comments on the board)
no idea what was the issue, and don't care, but when you get an attitude, you DO suffer the consequences !
hello; Thanks for your comments and now your officially one of my fans. My fan base is getting bigger. Did you get your t-shirt yet?
IBBY