If you need lunch money or Gas for the Month....

jasjamz

THS Racer
Find that guy with the White T Type and draglites!! Roams the west side of Chicago often:rolleyes: . If some of you remember, I came to this year dyno day with a MC SS with Hoosiers on. He has once again punished the Buick in a grudge race.(2nd time this year) Head up off a flag, he jumped the T-Type off the line. I hear The Buick driver slept so bad they had to text message him to notify him the race has started.:biggrin: Loaded up on boost, slicks and all, he went after him, but his attempt was useless. I was expecting a charge on the top end but that didnt happen. That SBC ran away so bad, the Buick betters on the finish line started paying before the two got in high gear. LMAO!! He gave it his best shot like a true racer. It was a small money race mostly to cover the gas and happy meals for the kids that wanted to watch. I'm still a buick guy but we can't win them all. I ran the same Buick two years ago.(And Won:cool: ) Oh well I can't beat either of them so I will stop talking junk now. I think he get pretty upset when I tell you guy he got spanked so please rub it in if you see him.

Link to when I spanked his Booty.....
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ki...o-one-our-own-kinda-long.html?highlight=ogden