I am sorry to say..........

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
Ok ....I don't really know how to say this but I need some time away. I have some health problems and need to get away and get it handled.
After Friday, Dec. 21 , I am leaving to go home with parents for holidays. I REALLY need a break and with all you calling and
" demanding " that I handle this now and all your concerns really made me feel "at home". Thanks to all who called and expressed their concerns. It made me feel good, and reassured me of ..........well.............. just a hugh Thanks. :)
I will be back after the 3rd of January , but I didn't want anybody to think I abandoned them or their questions/problems.

This time BT needs the help and I KNOW you all understand.
Everybody will get handled gaurenteed. Thanks all for the understanding........BT :)

( Special thanks goes out to Adam Whitman , as he has NO IDEA how much he helped me. It is nice sometimes to be reassured that you are not alone. Thanks Adam, for your time and call today, as it was valuable to me and I will never forget it......:):) )

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com

Happy Holidays too you Bruce

I hope that you take care of whatever is ailing you Bruce. I am sure that everyone here really appreciates all the time and experiance you bring to the board. I for one am truely amazed at how often I see your post answering all types of tranny questions.
You are a big benifit to everyone here, So take care of yourself, and we'll see after the Holidays.
Happy Holidays to you and yours,
Lorenzo
AKA
NCC1701

Take care Bruce! Take it easy if you can and come back when you're ready!

Best Regards!
Kevin;)

Hey Bruce,
Even Superman needs to go back to being Clark Kent sometimes. I'm sure the guys that know you here will understand. :)

Have a great holiday and dont feel guilty. You do a great job here and we all appreciate your hard work. It has been very reassuring knowing that we have a great Q & A area for trans concerns to turn to. Thanks again Bruce.

Bruce,

Take some time off and relax! :) I'm positive you've earned it after watching you dash around the shop for a couple of days. Best wishes to you and your family for a Happy Holidays!

Take care of yourself and your family first, that's my motto!

Wishing the best for you in your time of need.

You have been a great help, thanks!

Bruce do whatever it takes to get get back on top of things.
Best wishes & happy holidays!!!!

Jim

Bruce,

I'm very glad to hear you are finally taking a break. Besh wishes to you and your family...... :cool:

Sorry to hear your not feeling well.
Take care & it was a pleasure to meet & do business with you.

Wait...You can't go yet!

Just kidding man:D

We understand EVERYONE needs a break. Go take care of you and yours and have a Happy, RELAXING Holidays.

Best wishes....

Thanks for all your help Bruce. I received the valve bore plug you sent me, I really appreciated that.
In this day and age you've got to pretty much see it for yourself to know that there are good people out there, and you've really shown us.
Thanks for your time and effort, we'll be awaiting your return :) .

Justin

Merry Christmas Bruce!

I'm away on vacation and haven't been on the board for some time. Sorry to see that you've not been doing well but I wish you a speedy recovery and a Happy New Year!