How to push rod measurement thread?

87gn-newbee

Last thing I need to do on the car with the new build. Wondering if there is a how to somewhere? Did a search and notta. Previous cars I just did a flat tappet and kept stock rods and rockers. Current build has 212 roller cam with stock ported heads, morel lifters and TA roller rockers. HG's are cometic .040
Any help appreciated.

Order the comp cams pushrod checker from full throttle. Set the roller rocker adjuster in the middle of the range up and down (too low or too high restricts oil so be in the middle of this range). Put lifter on base circle of the lobe your checking. Lengthen pushrod tool to the length needed that fits between the lifter and rocker add .050 to it and order some trend pushrods from full throttle. Once you have the pushrods follow morels instructions for preload with iron block and iron heads. The .050 is the length increments the pushrods are sold in and the .050 extra takes up for the preload.

Last thing I need to do on the car with the new build. Wondering if there is a how to somewhere? Did a search and notta. Previous cars I just did a flat tappet and kept stock rods and rockers. Current build has 212 roller cam with stock ported heads, morel lifters and TA roller rockers. HG's are cometic .040
Any help appreciated.
Since you didn't find a thread then it would be the perfect time for you to take a bunch of pics and do a write up for the how to section.;)