Houston Buick Club Cruise/carshow To Somerville

86TexasT

The Houston Buick Club is having a Cruise/Carshow to Somerville this Saturday May 12th. We will meet at Sam`s Club parking lot on 290, Eldridge/West Rd. exit, Sam`s will be on right side. We will leave at 9:15 am, go up 290 to Hwy 36 into Brenham, we`ll meet the Austin County Cruisers from Bellville, take Hwy 36 into Somerville, go past town approx. 4 miles to County Rd. 60 (2nd. flashing yellow light) turn left, go to Park Rd. 4, turn left. Nite Life Dance Hall will be on the right. The owner: Earlan Dunn (owns a nice '50 Buick) has advertised on the local radio & will have a live band. He`ll have food there or you can bring your lunch. The Brazos Valley Street Beast Car Club from Bryan should be there. Also some of the Austin Buick Clubs members might come down. See you there.:)

No the turbo is off it, too much play in the shaft ,:mad: gonna send it off tomorrow to get repaired.
But the Gn is ready :biggrin:

ONLY had it a couple of weeks & already broke it!:eek: It will be good to see the GN on the road.

That exactly what I told myself ! does it ever end !:mad:
Man talk about something hard to work on ,I like to never got the turbo off !

I worked on these when I was at CPP, alot harder than a TR. Even worse with aftermarket headers. :frown:

Weather man says only 20% chance of rain late this evening, you know they are NEVER wrong.;) Come on out.:smile:

Weather man says only 20% chance of rain late this evening, you know they are NEVER wrong.;) Come on out.:smile:

Weather was great for a cruise.:cool: Tim Wendeburg came all the way from Deer Park to put some easy miles on his new motor, but he did tangle with a LS1 TA going up :eek: . Brook showed up in his GN. Dan will post pics on website later this week.