Houston Area Auto Appraiser?

McGuyver

Well after many years my GN is about to be on the road again! My insurance agent can provide an agreed to value policy at a competitive rate but requires an appraisal from a certified auto appraiser. Any recommendations in Houston and what is a fair price for this service?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't answer your question, but congratulations on getting it up and running again!! What part of town are you located??

Thanks, I am in town med-center/NRG stadium area. I had planned on coming out to the G Body gathering next weekend but that got bumped off my calendar. Maybe the next one, will see.

I'm in Spring. Looking forward to meeting you. Maybe at the next G body meet. Have a nice weekend. James-

Sorry for the late response, just saw this. J.R. Wills is an appraiser and an avid Buick Guy. his # is 713-417-0224. Tell him I sent you if you haven`t already got one. - Robert Mahnke

Robert, thanks your reply is in plenty of time. I have someone but they are 60 miles away and I never got around to it. I will check with JR when I am ready to do something.