Hot wire/ fule pump dead

Soldier_GN

So, I bought a 87 GN. Has a Walbro 230 or 250 fuel pump thats supposedly "hot wired", it has a hidden on/off switch inside cabin. So i go to lunch with the wife, I turn the fule pump switch off. I get in to leave and crank it nothing, forgot about the switch. Turn the switch on and still nothing. I checked the FP 15 amp fuse inside cabin by the break pedal and its good, not blown. So i call the guy i bought it from. He tells me theres a 30 AMP in-line fuse. I checked 2 times, ran the wire from ALT to FP and no in-line fuse. Direct wire from ALT to relay to relay by gas tank into fule tank/ pump. :frown:

Now the car turns on, but has no power. Damn near dead. I hook up the fuel pressure guage and it reads 0 !!! Not sure where to go from here. Dont have to much time either, i deploy in about 3 1/2 weeks.... Please Help... :frown:

P.S. i have no scan tool either . ! :frown:

you need to get a scan tool. The hotwire should have a fuse right after the lead leaves the alt. Also, turn the power off and check to make sure your kill switch didn't crap the bed.

edit: post your location and someone local might be able to help you out.