Horn button internals

just plain john

El Camino a Go-Go!
I'm swapping a Regal steering column into my El Camino, mainly due to ease of installation of the wiper switch. I have the column in hand, no steering wheel was included. I decided to keep the Regal theme and have a T type steering wheel I got from ebay on the way here. Having never seen the internals, can anyone say what parts might be needed to make it work? The seller says the internals are included, but I don't know what to look for. Here's a link to the wheel: GNX GRAND NATIONAL REGAL T-TYPE LEATHER STEERING WHEEL:eBay Motors (item 140364572377 end time Dec-09-09 18:04:41 PST). Will I need this? NEW GM 84-87 TURBO REGAL GRAND NATIONAL HORN BUTTON CAM:eBay Motors (item 200320916273 end time Dec-10-09 21:49:31 PST)

That horn button cam looks like all of the ones I have seen. It may be a universal part since I installed a new one into my last 1969 Camaro. You may be able to pick one up locally if the column doesn't already have it.

gm columns are all the same internals up to the 90s. so the elky is the same as gn