Hope i'm in the right section

10secvega

I'm building a Hybrid Vega(on a shoe string budget).A friend of mine has a little dodge shelby That runs 10.00's with a 4cyl and turbo in it.Not sure what size turbo or cubic inches.But has a dodge viper fuel pump on it.He going to upgrade to a Walbro fuel pump and has offered me the old pump and regulator.Will if flow enough for a slightly modified 87 gn motor?I'm all new to this turbo gn stuff so please bear with me.

Found the mopar part #5249511.Also found thisMopar Performance will offer this pump under Part # P5249511, and it will be available July 1994. In the interim, several O.E. or aftermarket pumps are available providing they will flow between 43-57 gallons/hour @ 3 Bar pressure.

What does the 3bar pressure mean?

1 bar = 14.5037738 pounds per square inch
@ 3 bar, 43.5 psi. I think the walbro 340 can push like 60 gph...so that will be more than enough for stockish GN, plus, a Viper makes a lot more power stock than a GN, so a bigger pump than a stock GN would be ness. on a viper.

Thank you very much!!!I can tune a carb like the back of my hand,This turbo stuff is going to be a whole new adventure.But with great message board like this i should get a hold of it.