High Tech class

:cool: Hey, Danny. Sure will. I hear you're running your car since Dar's is down. Be sure to bring the hauler to load the boxes in. See ya. Ernie.

Thanks Ernie.....

Ok we're good to go with the stud problem. So who's going to be there?

What time the gates open and what time the race starts?

gates open at 2...and qualifying at 4...so put on your slicks and start teching in...

hey guys...just wanted to thank you guys for a great turn out...did yah have fun? gotta ask jason about info on that free run card for street car shootout.....ill keep yah informed if i hear anything

I had fun even though I wasn't racing. I think you guys put a better and more organized event than Paul. Maybe you guys can give him some pointers:D

I, too, would like to congradulate the Turbo Buick racers for your turnout and racing at the Pro Import. It was great to see so many TB's racing.

The fate of High Tech cars running in the future Pro Import races could be in our hands. Here is the present situation. Jason is still planning to run High Tech for the April 2nd race if the cars show up. But he needs our support with a good turnout for the March 23rd Shootout. A weak turnout of High Tech cars at the Shootout will only give Paul more ammo to shut High Tech down in the Pro Import. We are encouraging our members of HFPC to participate in the Shootout. You have demonstrated your cars' competitiveness in the Quick class and well, Brackets are brackets. As proud as we are of our racers, I see very strong competition coming from the TB racers and BSM racers in future races. And it's all good. Good for the racing community and great for the fans watching. And bottom line for the Shootout, Jason is still offering a free runcard to an High Tech car that races in the March Shootout for the April 2nd Pro Import race. Jason is doing what he can to keep racing going for all of us. Hope to see the mighty Turbo Buicks at the Shootout. Aloha, Ernie.