Hickory NC cruise night

Originally posted by N20LS1Brandon
I have this cruise night posted on like 12 boards. It looks like about anywhere from 10-20 cars could show up that night. Give or take a few due to last min plans.

12 Boards:eek: You are the man!
Book em Dano will have his hands full this night.

Originally posted by getchasum
12 Boards:eek: You are the man!
Book em Dano will have his hands full this night.
Usually a few people from each board show. So why not post on a bunch to get a few more cars out. I will be inHickory tomorrow and will stop and ask Fuddruckers if its ok if we meet there.

Brandon,

The only thing I know about Fuddruckers is that they are expensive for a hamburger.

Scott,

10 sec. turbo Buicks?? We don't have any of those down here.;) After all, it is only a V6!:D

That plus we are trying to finish a few cars for the Mooresville event.

Brandon (Ty owner),

You can bust out 7 se.c 1/8 mile timeslips with a "stock" TR easily. And Joe Tiano is very well suited to work on these cars. I highly recommend him.

That was the best place that we could think of that had a nice size parking lot. It is also right at the strip so its easy to find as well.

What about Mike Fulbright. He worked on my car and i very happy with it. He used to have a business that just worked on Buicks and had a grey t-type that ran 6.30's in the eighth which was full weight too and spanked Joe Tiana. Whenever you see Joe ask him if he knows Mike Fulbright. Now don't get me wrong Joe is an very good mechanic for these cars and he can build awesome transmission, but i just prefer Mike.

T's...

Yeah, I remember Mike Fulbright. I haven't heard anything out of him in awhile! Is he still doing anything with these car? That grey T did run very strong (he definitly knows what he's doing), but I remember it being cut up alittle with the fuel cell through the trunk, flowmaster mounted to the turbo and exiting out the fender, etc. But everyone has their own way of building these cars. That is what makes an event like the Nationals @ Bowling Green so much fun. To each their own.

I prefer the stock appearance look myself.

And as far being "spanked" its all in how much $$$ you have/spend! Always has been, always will be!

There are plenty of people in the area with experience with turbo Buicks. I personally don't know of any to stay AWAY from.

6.30s????...ya thats fast...i NEVER saw it!...who did???..i did see a 6.70-7.20 passes tho...full weight car???...lets see..accel DFI,TH400 w/a trans brake,72#inj,,big ass turbo,front mount intercooler,oh and i cant forget the shot of spray!...and by the way....my car still runs!...spanked or not!:rolleyes: joe

Joe hey man it's me Brandon, we met at the Valdese car show. Could you email me with your # I would like to come by and get you to look at a couple things on the TTA.

I will be calling the resturant later on today to try and finalize the plans and make sure we can get enough seats. But they will probably want a head count so if you are planning on attending please post and let me know.

I'll be there.

87 GN, t-44, CAS V4, ported upper plenum and throttle body, houston downpipe, MSD wires, 340 Walboro

Sounds good, I need everyone else that is planning on attending to let me know so I can give the resturant a head count.

Ok its going to be at the Fuddruckers resturant this Sat night at 7 PM. Please let me know if you plan to attend I need to give the resturant a head count. Hope to see you out there.

I'll be there but I don't know about eating yet. Yall gonna hang out in the parking lot at Fudruckers all night? Joe I'll give you a call as soon as I can. I wanna get the TTA running good:D

We will probably be in the parking lot afterwards for a little bit to look at the cars and then head out to cruise.

Be there also. Same here....I don't know if we will be eating or not, have to wait and see.

We was in Hickory this past Sat night, lots of cars, almost to many. Seen a few heavy hitters. It seems that the east in, is were the Big Boys hang out.(Not as much rice)

I hope its like that this weekend. You don't have to eat if you show up at 7. It is really just a time to get everyone together. I will be eating but you can just hang out and get a drink or somthing if you would like. I really just want to be able to see all the cars and people before the scatter out to cruise for the night.

:D Joe you owe me some pictures of my old car since you have it looking so nice these days. Hope all is well back home. As you can see I live in VA now. :)

Lisa

WOW I wasn't expecting such a big turnout. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that made it out. I think we had a pretty good display of American muscle out there. You buick guys came out in force. I counted 9 of yoru cars in the parking lot before I left. If you didn't get a chance to make it out sorry u missed it. I think it was a big success. Also sorry I didn't get a chance to come up and say hi to everyone we really did have a lot of cars and people out there. If anyone would like to try and organize another meet out there let me know. I have the resturant managers name and he definitly held up his part when the cop came and he told the cop we were his guests there.