Hi from Maryland

mrg7243

HI i am matt, and have joined this site as the son of a GN owner. Since I do all the work or get all the work done on it I call it my car lol. But the car is an 87 gn bone dead stock except for an illegal window tint (its so dark it matches the paint) as it used my dads intercepter car in the late 80s and throughout the 90s. after it had done its service its was driven weekly untill 1998 where it was parked in a garage and sat.:frown: But last july I thought it would be nice to get his baby running again for him for a birhtday present. So me and my freind jumped the car off a tractor trailer battery(alittle overkill) and it started off of ten year old gas, yes thats right ten year old gas. We changed the oil , about a month later changed the anti-freeze, did a radiator flush and its running strong. Now a year has past, it has been driven about once or twice a month. so in about a week kinda as a 1 year anniversery since it started, I will be doing a full tune up on it. E3 Plugs, MSD Wires, Intercooler flush, another oil change, oil filter, fuel filter, and a K&N ram air maybe homade cold air intake with K&N filter. Any tips or pointers would be appreiciated. OH i forgot i will also be installing a 160 thermostat on it too.