Hey Florida guys! We're coming your way!

JasonD

Woohoo! Me and Frezza are taking a mini-vaction to Orlando!

We'll be there Jan 10-13th staying at the Holiday Inn Universal on Kirkman Rd. in Orlando. Can't wait!

re

Jason looking forward to meeting you please give me a call when you get here 407-415-5391 and I can show you the hot spots.
Hay were in detroit do you stay? I use to live in detroit.

Thanks Jesse

Yikes!

More tourists? LOL! I'll be in the area too on the 12th and 13th. I reside in the West Palm area, but Orlando was where I spent alot of time growing up. Call my cell (561)601-7007... I'll be working in the area and may be able to break away.

:)

Man, do I ever need a vacation. We'll still be logging into the board from there, though.

When we get settled, we'll give you guys a shout.

Can't wait to go to Universal Studios!!

We should have a little get together when you get here. Are you flying or driving down? Would be nice to meet the man behind the computer.

Scott

Originally posted by IrvJr
We should have a little get together when you get here. Are you flying or driving down? Would be nice to meet the man behind the computer.
Scott

We are flying down, just for a couple of days. We won't have a car at our disposal, so we were hoping that everyone can maybe meet us at our hotel or something.

And technically, it is "men behind the compters". Chris runs the site , too. He does a lot of work int he boackground. He is just quiet when it comes to the boards. :)

Let us know your plans. Maybe we can have a dinner or something and get some faces to go with the names.
Scott

We don't have plans laid out just yet, but we should by this weekend. When we get them set, we will let you all know! :)

HERE'S THE PLAN!!

Okay, Friday night at around 6 pm we are asking anyone who wants to show to be in the lobby of our hotel in Orlando. We will meet and greet for a hour or so and leave to go get dinner and drinks someplace nearby at 7:30.

The hotel is the Holiday Inn Universal
5905 S Kirkman Rd
Orlando, FL 32819
Tel: (407) 351-3333

http://www.hiuniversal.com/

Directions are at:
http://www.hiuniversal.com/2.html

Hope to be able to meet some of you there!:)

Looks like I'm out. :( My business travel has me in Tampa about that time..... Crap. I was looking foreward to meeting you guys.