Help with BLOW THROUGH CARB setup

BEATAV8

The Engine Whisperer
Hi Guys,
My buddy and I are putting a wastegated Garret GT3776 on his 350 chevy in an 86 Regal. I need some help selecting a boost referenced fuel pressure regulator and electric fuel pump that will work well with a blow through setup. What's the hot fuel system setup for a blow through carb?

Some of the other basics about the car:
mild 9:1 350, maybe 285 N.A. horsepower. Mild cam, 600CFM Carter, single plane intake manifold, runs well but sort of a pooch.

We plan to run an SMC alky kit, and an e-bay universal front mount intercooler. Targeting 12-15 PSI of boost.

thanks

I need some help selecting a boost referenced fuel pressure regulator and electric fuel pump that will work well with a blow through setup.

The Aeromotive stuff is pretty good. I have used both there boost referenced regulator and A-1000 pumps and been happy with them.

What's the hot fuel system setup for a blow through carb?

Another place to check would Turbomustangs.com There is a wealth of knowledge there on blow through setups.

Jim C.

my blow through setup in the syclone had a pro star 500 fp and matching regulator .......fp was 7 psi static. also you didnt say what carb setup you have.....if you dont have one talk to carb solutions unlimited they can help

Haven't posted much but have been lurking around for quite awhile now. I too am doing a blow through set up. Anywayssss, in regards to your question(if its not too late), Use a A2000 Aeromotive. Part #13202 for your regulator. Will end you problems there. As for the pump, I would say that it depends on your target hp numbers. A Aeromotive A1000 pump will flow enough to make upwards of 800 hp. If your going past that maybe a A2000. But your listing above leads me to believe your not looking for huge numbers. Meaning that the 600 holley you mentioned will fall short of 900 hp. I am thinking a #13202 and a A1000 and you'll be good to go. Have fun.

We are using an Aeromotive A 1000 pump and Aeromotive 132-04 regulator
feeding a 750 CSU carb.

Jim