Help Needed.....

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
If you have not looked into the links shared below, you may want to........

Since yesterday Sportsmansguide and many other major online ammo companies have sold out of about every common AR15 223/5.56 & 7.62x39 ammo they had and I see the ammo shortage getting worse than it was before SH from 2 yrs ago.

I'm not sure if you guys & gals kept up with it but there was a recent ban past (several months back) on a common 5.45 round, actually that was a very common surplus round that is just a tad smaller than the .223 round that the standard AR15 shots. There were many AR15 style and AK47 style rifles that shot the 5.45 round that was just banned months back and affected by this same type of ban being proposed again.

Seems the guys over at the ATF have decided that we have more than enough ammo and are now trying to restrict/ban what is legal for us to buy. (they could not get the gun vote but can backdoor us on ammo) Yes I did send a note to my congressman and senator provided in the links from the NRA and asking other law abiding gun owners to do the same.

Truly...If you think the ammo shortage was bad during Sandy Hook, that's not a drop in the bucket to what it will be like if this next proposed ban is past, because everyone is asking what's next???

(Please Share the below links as several members here have already begun to do so as they too realize what is a stake)

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...nt-batfe-from-banning-common-rifle-ammunition

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-over-obama-administration-proposed-ammo-ban/

They're getting scared of what the populace may do since we're very disillusioned with our idiots in office. Even those in the service are getting fed up with the BS.

They're getting scared of what the populace may do since we're very disillusioned with our idiots in office. Even those in the service are getting fed up with the BS.

Ya know? I never thought I'd hear myself even "think it", but if a military coup happened, I wouldn't be upset...

This reminds me of what happened to Germany after WWI. After the war, one of the conditions of the armistice was that no civilian weapons could be chambered for the 7.92 (8mm) x 57mm rifle cartridge. The hunting rifles had to be chambered for an alternative (modified) 7.92 x 58mm round. Just enough to satisfy the rules.:rolleyes: