HELP MEEEE!

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
I'm held up on finishing a job. I need a three gauge pillar pod & a two gauge consul holder. I'm hoping someone going to the bates event has any. Please don't even suggest Gbody parts I allowed the customer to supply these items he ordered them a week ago & they never were shipped which leaves me in a bind . no surprise ! Regards Lou

Hi Lou, Scoundrel of the Lowest Caliber here! I have a 3 gauge pod for the a pillar, but it's burgundy. I even know where it is as I moved it yesterday;) Let me know.

Hi Lou, Scoundrel of the Lowest Caliber here! I have a 3 gauge pod for the a pillar, but it's burgundy. I even know where it is as I moved it yesterday;) Let me know.
Perhaps I was a bit rash in my rush to judgment .She admitted to being 18 and taking advantage of the condition you were in after you plundered my alcohol cabinet . All is forgiven once I receive the gauge pod

Perhaps I was a bit rash in my rush to judgment .She admitted to being 18 and taking advantage of the condition you were in after you plundered my alcohol cabinet . All is forgiven once I receive the gauge pod
Poppa Lou, I think you should share some of the credit/blame for these events.
First, I was steamrolled by a Grey Goose, and then seduced by a hot lying ewe while in a altered state on your premises.
However I must say, I'm happy that your forgiveness is conditional, and can be had so cheap.

Poppa Lou, I think you should share some of the credit/blame for these events.
First, I was steamrolled by a Grey Goose, and then seduced by a hot lying ewe while in a altered state on your premises.
However I must say, I'm happy that your forgiveness is conditional, and can be had so cheap.[/QUOTE
Money sent , By the way the check that you gave to one of my sheep for serves rendered bounced man & she is pissed !

So, all is forgiven?? And as far as that ewe of yours goes, she didn't speak English or Espanol, so what does she want from me, anyways?

All Is not forgiven she wants you to make good on that check you gave her that bounced. Also claim that she caught some kind of rash from you .

Poppa Lou, I hate to be the one to inform you of this, but that slutty little ewe is lying! Writing checks is SO 20th century(y).

I guess I must remain:
Scoundrel of the Lowest Caliber.

ps. See if I send you any more rare burgundy parts that you'll repaint "common as nails gray";)