Help me decide!!!

87gnblackdemon

Don't Be Redikulas!!
I looking at some new headunits, I want one that will fit, so they are all double din h/u's. I've got it down to 3. Panasonic CQ-VX2000U, Kenwood DPX-4010, or the Kenwood DPX-5010. Will these fit my car? The only speakers that are and will be hooked to the h/u are the front so watts doesn't matter to me when comparing these. I want the nicest, easiest to use, best deal. I found all of them for under $350, so which one should I get? Or if you have any other suggestions, then I want a flipdown face with tape and cd behind, double din of course.

Heres what they look like........

Attachments

• panasonic cqvx2000u.jpg
    panasonic cqvx2000u.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 265
Double din is a no go!!!

I hate to burst your bubble but the double din will not fit without butchering the lower part of the dash and it would look like a getto mobile :( . I would not recomend a double din in place of a din and a half.

I did a double din install for a customer but he had me remove his a/c and heat controls to do it. I was a show car so that was OK with him.

If you want a head unit with a tape player then go with a din and a half with CD changer control. There are other options but will exceed your budget of $350.00.

Thanks for the reply, after surfing pretty much the entire web comparing prices, I noticed the 1.5 din, and that they all said GM OR Chysler next to them. Glad I didn't go ahead and get a double din.