Hello from South GA

Overcomer

Hey guys,

I just joined up today. I am in the market for a GN or Turbo Regal...so I am on the hunt right now. Trying to sell an 83 Porsche 944 to secure up the rest of my funds. Anyway, I live near Statesboro in the fruitcake capital of the world. I pastor a church in Claxton and also work as Mechanical Engineer designing pressure vessel equipment....my two unfortunate hobbies are trading cars and guitars. Not really unfortunate to me, but the better half says otherwise ;) ...look forward to learning a good bit before during and after my purchase.

welcome

Welcome and good luck on the sale of your car. There is a lot to learn from this site so enjoy the search button

welcome......keep looking at the south eastern us section,we will post up our next meet......

welcome......keep looking at the south eastern us section,we will post up our next meet......

Thanks Gary...I PM'd you on the "other" forum...in case you didn't recognize (different user name). I got your reply with your shop number. I hope to stop by your place tomorrow if I can break free a little early.

Thanks Gary...I PM'd you on the "other" forum...in case you didn't recognize (different user name). I got your reply with your shop number. I hope to stop by your place tomorrow if I can break free a little early.

We will be here......Rico has got his nice 87 Gn here too........