Hello From Alabama, But I Live in Cali

Dmelexuss

Hi, Everyone!! Well, let me start by saying, I live is Oxnard, Califorina and I don't own a Buick... But, My father does and he stays in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. He owns a 1984 Buick Regal T type.... And he loves it. The reason I am here is because I love the car as well and for father's day, Christmas, Birthday's and so on. I buy him parts for it. So, with all that being said..... It's my car... we just keep it at his house. ;) But I am in the market for either a 1980-89 Monte Carlo SS or Buick GNX/ TType. Thanks for reading

Hi, Everyone!! Well, let me start by saying, I live is Oxnard, Califorina and I don't own a Buick... But, My father does and he stays in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. He owns a 1984 Buick Regal T type.... And he loves it. The reason I am here is because I love the car as well and for father's day, Christmas, Birthday's and so on. I buy him parts for it. So, with all that being said..... It's my car... we just keep it at his house. ;) But I am in the market for either a 1980-89 Monte Carlo SS or Buick GNX/ TType. Thanks for reading

You are so close to the Godfather I can't stand it.
Kenny Duttweiler is in Saticoy, you should swing by his operation and check it out.