HB, Ca (the other was getting long)

graza002

Nucking Futs
Just trying to see who is gonna be coming out to HB this weekend? Hope to see some of you San Diego guys/as well as everbody else who shows up out here this weekend.

graza002 said:
Just trying to see who is gonna be coming out to HB this weekend? Hope to see some of you San Diego guys/as well as everbody else who shows up out here this weekend.

I 'm going. :biggrin:

i'll be there too.. i'm heading to the boat show after it, so i can't stick around to long.. i have the wife sold on a boat, so i have to get it before she changes her mind ;) ..

XxDarkSidexX said:
so same time same channel

sat @ 6am @ adams n magnolia?

yup.... This will be my last showing for a while... school starts monday and well friday nights are a long night for me ;)

cool see u there, ill bring the prius! o yea haha but school already started for me o nooo :(. See ya there! :biggrin:

Unless it rains, I will be there, & looking forward to seeing everybody. I do not expect anywhere as big of as a turnout as last week or the week before, but we'll see.

Sorry, can't go tomorrow. I have to take my ugly hat to the dry cleaners :D ...

Have fun. Maybe next time.

Mike (the ugly hat guy) Barnard

Good to hear a few of you guys are going to be there. Looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow morning.

Well sorry i didn't make it.. i wanted to get to the boasst show early.. well 6 hours later, i'm a new boat owner ;) ... i didn't mean it to turn out that way..lol

nordy racer said:
Well sorry i didn't make it.. i wanted to get to the boasst show early.. well 6 hours later, i'm a new boat owner ;) ... i didn't mean it to turn out that way..lol

At least you got a new boat out of the deal. Maybe next time you will be there, unless you are out getting a matching truck to tow that new boat :)

graza002 said:
At least you got a new boat out of the deal. Maybe next time you will be there, unless you are out getting a matching truck to tow that new boat :)
LOL. no the Lightning will do just fine.. Plus i'll keep the Lightning BLACK, the boat is red :frown: but it's bad ass..

nordy racer said:
LOL. no the Lightning will do just fine.. Plus i'll keep the Lightning BLACK, the boat is red :frown: but it's bad ass..

Id bet it would look pretty sweet if the black truck was towing the red boat down the road!!!!