Hard start and what is the best timing for E85

doesnt help when you only have 10 degrees of cranking advance from the dfi module either i take it yours work like ours and have no cranking spark in the tune under low rpm.you could get all technical and advance the relucter rings on the balancer and adjust reference angle in the tune to suit to suit and maybe have much better starting

I had the same issue with my car on Sunday. I converted to E85 recently, and it started slower, but ran fine. I dropped the fuel pressure a little bit down to 43-44 and it was turning over and started making a clicking sound (almost like a dead battery, but it wasn't the battery) and wouldn't start. It took three attempts to start, then finally did with a very slow idle. Once I hit the pedal a little bit it climbed up to normal idle. It was pretty strange.

Try this . Under the cranking fuel trim put -10 and see if that help if it does try -12,-15 . I have 160s and it will fire every time about to revolution if that . I love the sd2 just because of stuff like this