Had a Corvette for dinner.

BARRACUDA1968

Almost not worthy of posting a kill story here but last night I finished up the GN intake again with the help of a couple friends. One of them has a 2001 Vette with exhaust etc.

We decided to go for a cruise to a small town 15 miles from here and have something to eat. I was following him and there's a stretch of 2 lane highway where you can see for 2 miles. We turned to get on this highway and he starts to slow down and I thought he's not really going to try this? So I play along and roll up aside of him at say 10 mile an hour as he's still rolling too. He nails it and so do I. I must have put 10 car lengths on him in about 8 seconds. I know the 2001 Vette is no rocket but they do MPH pretty decent on the roll.

He just can't believe how bad I pull him. I'm a little impressed myself. Looking forward to getting to the track this year to see what the car will run. I'm running the lowest boost level I can right now which when it hit's I see 15 psi and it creeps to 18 psi at the top of the pull. Boost it instantaneous.

AFR looks good and zero KR so far. Gota like that.

I like it. Good kill. Unfortunately I haven't got to race a vette yet. Last one I tried to get to play with didn't want any of the turbo 6 lol.