GS NATIONALS OCT. 16-19, 2013

since im not a gsca member and it says you must be a member to race on there site will i have to spend the $45 to join the gsca to race and pay the $55 registration fee then the $30 to race

Is it that time again:) can't wait to get out of south Florida an do our big fires in the campground.. Yes we are those guys lol I do have a gn roof that I might bring up with me if someone is interested in buying it. It's still got the factory paint but its a little old(86). The windows are good but I kept the side windows. Very little rust too. I can send more Picts if you need them. I would like to get $300 for it so it can pay for some of my trip since we are DRIVING the 68GS up there.. Call or text me anytime if you want/need more info thanks in advance Alex (561)-670-1431

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sounds like some exciting racing !

Can't wait, I hope the wether is good for us.

Mike

Me TOO!!!!!

JD...

I remember meeting you several years ago at Reynolds. I brough the venison backstrap to Cals cookout. I will be bringing my Red '72 Suncoupe this year as my 87's motor is just coming out of the machine shop for the new bottom end. I will be ptted in the circle track, try and stop by if you get a chance. It would be nice to se you again. Nobody can take away the fun that can be had at the Nationals. A great group every year, and the only time each year to see ome of our friends. Hope to see you.

Mike

Look for us at the campground were the people that sleep on stage lol it's always a fun trip, can't wait to get into some nice weather an see some cool cars!

Well it's been a sad day.. Not driving up the 68 due to not enough time for all the things on our list to get done an no other buicks have tags up to date so guess we're going to be taking the Toyota an the trailer again:-/ the good note is we have a/c and the gas bill just got cut in half so we might have some money for some needed parts lol can't wait guys!! 3 more days

We will be leaving tomorrow to make the trek from Michigan to Bowling Green. Stop by our tent and say hello, we'll have plenty of parts with us, and smiles on to boot.

Steve @ Full Throttle