Ground issue maybe...

Turbo shawn

i don't know a whole heck of alot about electrical. I had a guy fix my fusable link (orange wire) from computer. I was broke down he found the ground wire off on my passenger head don't ask me how that was off. This was my dad's car until 6 year ago he sold it before he got sick then my father passed away an I wanted the car back. Probably should have went out an got a different gn but I wanted my fathers car. Sry to get off topic but the guy that bought this off my dad was an idiot. Idk if this is related now but the interior lights flicker when the door is open idling head lights flicker ever so slightly like the interior lights an I can hear the fuel pump humming cutting in an out this is all at idle. Scanmaster is 13.3-13.8 at idle it's worse the more stuff I have turned on maybe 12.8-13.2. Either thinking grounds or something with the orange wire. Car has new napa battery not a cheap one new alternator from kirban new tensioner from kirban new continental gator back belt all grounds are tight my buddy checked them all

The head lights and interior get power from the wires on the starter. Make sure the positive lead on the starter is tight.
Make sure the battery cables are tight. Make sure the main ground cable on the block is tight. Also the small ground wire from negative battery cable that goes to the fender.

Do you have a separate amp for the radio? If so check the grounds, or disconnect it completely and see if that helps.

I'll check all those things. I know the ground on the passenger head is tight that was the one that was really loose. Thanks a million guys. I'll let you guys know what I find or if those fix it

I have no stereo in the car an I check all those things an there all tight. My buddy who works on my car said it could be the ignition switch cause he said the power goes from the battery to the ignition switch to fuse box an the rest of the car. I have no clue guy I am at a loss so I am all ears

I don't think. We checked all that an I have the caspers harness on the car for the light. The only thing my buddy said where I loose voltage is the tail lights when I hit the brakes an we checked all those grounds also another thing I noticed is if I stand behind the car with the door open an watch the lights inside the car when the flicker or dim whatever u wanna call it u can here the fuel pump hum cut in an out with the lights this thing is driving me nuts

Alternator is putting out 14.4 At the alternator checked all the grounds they are tight an cleaned them up have no clue

My buddy said the ignition switch was fluctuating when he check it so I guess I'll replace that see what it does