Grand National Needed for film

s4dustin

Hey socal guys, It is Dustin from Supercar Sunday, Driven World Magazine & Motor4Toys. I have a project and need to shoot a turbo buick which is modded. If someone has done a manual trans conversion that would be ideal. Or has a trans which will hold gears.

The gig pays. Please email me at dustin@connectedmediagroup.com

Thanks,
Dustin

Dustin

Welcome to our humble little Turbo Buick Bat Cave. We are happy to have you here.:)
Grab a beer and make yourself at home. Unfortunately, you may be waiting a while for that unicorn/ stick shift GN.
A few have played around with a third pedal, but not many. These engines make lots of torque. They don't need RPM to make power. They use boost. This plays in perfect for a four speed auto. These are quarter mile cars. The quickest ever made for their time. For the most part, a stick shift would just slow them down. They came factory with a lock up converter. So no slippage on the big end.

Let us know what you need and I'm sure someone will be glad to help you out.
Just don't tell where the "Bat Cave" is located and the secret hand shake must remain classified...

Welcome to The Dark Side...

Feel free to call me for questions or sources.

Mike Barnard
So Western moderator
(949) 433-1257

Mike,

I get it. Sometimes you get lucky and get exactly what you are looking for. I am going to call you shortly. Thank you!

While your pretty buicks are being filmed, can I just photo (video) bomb the location and do a mean burnout with my primered black doors?? :ROFLMAO:

My car will be the ugly duckling at the location :mooning: