Grand National & Cowl hood

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Sneak peak what we have enroute.
RegalGrandNationalHood-FrontView(LG-00-1643).JPG
RegalCowlHood-FrontView(LG-00-1642).JPG

Any cowl hoods for a Cutlass? Without a moulding strip in the middle?
Yes we have the Cutlass cowl hoods being built as well. Different manufacturer. This was just an e-mail picture we received from the manufacturer.
turbot3.8 I will see if they can send us a side view. I think they will be installing today for fitments & clearances. It is a 2" steel cowl hood.

LG-00-1642-3.JPG

Side view as requested. 2" steel cowl hood. The rear trim area on the cowl section will be removed. Smoothed out all the way across for a no trim installation.

Bweavy said:
Yes we have the Cutlass cowl hoods being built as well. Different manufacturer. This was just an e-mail picture we received from the manufacturer.
turbot3.8 I will see if they can send us a side view. I think they will be installing today for fitments & clearances. It is a 2" steel cowl hood.

Brian. Any pictures of the cutlass hood?

I am wanting to find a 4" cowl hood for my 81 regal but i would like it to be steel do you have any ideas, also who is the manufacture of this hood so i could contact them.
Our manufacturers do not deal direct with the public. We have 2" steel being produced for the Buick & Olds, similar to the Monte Carlo, Malibu & El Camino. We have no plans in building a 4" steel unit at this time.

Do you know the price of cowl hood and shpping cost?
it will be abpout $450 to $495. When we get closer we will take no charge pre-orders offering free shipping or a discount. The plan is to ship the regal cowl hoods & the cutlass cowl hoods at the same time.