Grand National Aluminum Production Wheels

We will be putting in the lugs & valve stems as well. We are going to make this easy. No looking for this or that when you get the wheels. The last thing you want to do is run around & try & find the correct lug nuts , valve stems, caps etc. Receive your part & intall your tires. I already know there will be one of you that can't wait & slap on the factory steel lugs. So I'm making it so you do not have to go thru this & say well I just couldn't wait .
I need to return my rims they are all wobbly :confused:

Well it was a long busy day........
210682_402798493114205_328233199_o.jpg

Holy Shite!!! lets see the money shot......

Lugs, center caps, & valve stems. Mount & balance. Then you are done.
Actually had 2 wheels leave today for Ohio mounted & balanced. Didn't get the front 2 done in time.

Attachments

• IMG_20120824_111532.jpg
    IMG_20120824_111532.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 335
Just wanted to say thanks to those who purchased these. We have a lot of calls & e-mals calling them "art work" LOL. Post some of your "art work" up when you get them mounted & on your cars.
We are sending a set of 7" wheels out today to get narrowed. Then balanced & speed tested. When we get them back I'll post some pictures up.

10" wheels have been in stock for 2 weeks. I had a few people asking & I probablly missed returning your e-mail. My apologies hopefully you will see this post.

How long till the 17 and 18 inch are made? My drag stars are long in the tooth and ready to be retired to race duty. Would like to get in on preorder.

Just wanted to say thanks to those who purchased these. We have a lot of calls & e-mals calling them "art work" LOL. Post some of your "art work" up when you get them mounted & on your cars.
We are sending a set of 7" wheels out today to get narrowed. Then balanced & speed tested. When we get them back I'll post some pictures up.
Brian they are definitely a work of art !! You did a hell of a job on these !!
Good to see you again.

Bryan

Brian,

Have you sold any of these new rims in Canada yet? I need a pair of 15x7's and a pair of 15x8's, is it just best to call (252) 332-8787 to order? I know this sounds like a dumb question but the reason I am asking is I have a special shipping request, I would like these shipped to a US address not my home address.

Thanks, I am looking forward to getting a set of these for my car.

Brian,

Have you sold any of these new rims in Canada yet? I need a pair of 15x7's and a pair of 15x8's, is it just best to call (252) 332-8787 to order? I know this sounds like a dumb question but the reason I am asking is I have a special shipping request, I would like these shipped to a US address not my home address.

Thanks, I am looking forward to getting a set of these for my car.
I need to update my avatar that # is still good but call 252 825 3293 or you can do it on line You will have your customer ID. Your billing address & then your shipping address in the last field. In other words you can bill one place & ship to another.

Guys that bought these repro wheels. I am going to order them soon but not sure if i should order 15x8 or 15x7 for the front. Does the 15x8 fill in the front wheel wells nice???